Launch, measure, evaluate, modify and repeat. A great strategy requires constant fine tuning as new data becomes available revealing how your customers are responding to your strategy. Here we’ll learn how to make strategic adjustments to your overall strategy to repeat over and over until your brand is a fine tuned marketing machine.
Follow Sarah!My Tweets
- This is why Marketing & Advertising Content aren’t Quite the Same
- The Difference Between Marketing & Advertising
- Join Me on a Professional Development Trip of a Lifetime!
- The Simply Affordable “I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Only-$250” Content Marketing Plan
- How Social Selling Will Make You Question Everything